Looking for jobs isn’t always easy. You’re busy and you may not have time to trawl through hundreds of websites.
You can trust us to take the hassle out of your search, whether you’re thinking about a new role, a change of scene or your next strategic move as part of your career in healthcare.
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Ward Manager, Residential Home Manager or senior healthcare professional, you’ve come to the right agency.
As healthcare and nursing specialists, we can help you find your next role. Whether you’re looking for a position in a private hospital, nursing home or residential home. We recruit for a wide variety of roles across the UK – with fresh opportunities being added every day – so you’re in a great place to start your search.
Five Reasons to Choose Big Bear
- You’ll have our full attention. We will listen carefully to you, taking the time to understand what motivates and inspires you so that we can match you to your perfect job.
- You’ll have access to hundreds of live opportunities with new jobs added every day.
- You’ll hear from us in a way that suits you… phone, text, email, Facebook or Twitter.
- You’ll benefit from our exclusive relationships with certain providers, giving you access to roles that don’t appear elsewhere.
- You’ll love our referral scheme. Find out why by calling us on 0116 2081280.
Email me jobs like these
Apply Online Today
Sorry ! There are no listings matching your search.
- Please re-check the spelling of your keyword
- Try broadening your search by using general terms
- Try adjusting the filters applied by you
Understanding your priorities and your goals helps us to give you exactly the right support to find the perfect role. If you need a little help finessing your CV or feel you’d benefit from some pre-interview advice, that’s all part of our service.
You’ll find us full of great advice and top tips with all the right resources to help you find the job you love
Make a start now by calling 0116 208 1280, email us via the form here or if you’re in the East Midlands, pop in and see us.
It is a daunting task to look for a new job after having worked for one employer for a long time. When I posted my CV on CV-Library last year, Simi approached me and offered to look for job opportunities for me. She was very professional in her approach when she searched for nursing posts for me. The great thing that I observed with Simi was that she always puts you at the forefront of her job by making sure you are continuously updated and you are in agreement with the searches she would be carrying out. Her level of communication was really great and when I left my other employer, she also understood my reasons and was very supportive of my next career challenge. It was easy for me to go back to Simi when I wanted to search for a new job as she had established a good working relationship with me. In all the tasks I gave to Simi, she completed in reasonable time and left me satisfied with her service. I hope Simi will develop and learn more from different people she will meet with her job.
Morris KakungwoMental Health Nurse