- Salary £43,500
- Location Southampton
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment has teamed up with one of our respected clients to recruit for the role of Clinical Services Manager (RGN/RMN). As the role of Clinical Services Manager (RGN/RMN), you would be expected to take charge of all the clinical aspects of the service which would include Care Plans, Medication and also Rotas. Flexible working hours such as 9am-5pm are on offer with the role but the role would include potential 12-hour shifts as well as Supernumerary Hours. The Healthcare Provider is willing to offer the successful candidate:
• Paid Breaks
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Interest-free travel ticket loans.
• Refer a friend scheme
• DBS check and NMC Revalidation both paid for
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts.
• Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift.
• Uniform provided
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available.
The service is a 56 bedded Care Home which Cares for the Elderly and Residents suffering from Dementia. Other Specialist Care Categories include Palliative and Respite Care. The service has also scored an Outstanding on their latest CQC Report and Outstanding in 4 areas of the report so are looking for a candidate who can uphold these standards. To be considered for the Clinical Services Manager (RGN/RMN) you would have to adhere to the following criteria:
• RGN/RMN qualified.
• Clear DBS.
• Up to date training and experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
• Valid and clear NMC Pin Number with no restrictions.
• Previous experience practising in a senior role in a Care Home environment or at least a minimum of 3 Years Staff Nurse experience.
• Exceptional clinical skills.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organization that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specializes in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.