- Salary £45,000 circa per annum
- Location Cardiff
- Career Level Senior
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a Skilled Registered Nurse(RGN/RMN) looking for challenge and career progression for a Care Home Deputy Manager role working with one of the UK’s leading health care providers within Palliative and Dementia Care.
The client is based in the Cardiff area specialising with those diagnosed with Dementia, Palliative Care, Alzheimer’s, Cancer Care,Head/Brain Injury and those suffered from a Stroke.
This vacancy is working 40hours per week over 5 days.
Your duties will include;
• Ability to communicate effectively to the CIW, Social Services and Safeguarding teams.
• Implement action plans for development and building astrong reputation of high quality care for the home.
• Setting the highest standards and draw on your skillsto develop and deliver strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
• Leading by example and monitoring standards through regular audits, analysing trends, supervised clinical practice and checking our regulatory compliance.
• Working closely with the General Manager, taking on leadership duties in their absence.
Minimum Requirements include;
• RGN/RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Experience in a similar role is Essential with Elderly and Dementia
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
• Organised and approachable person
• Proven experience of leading a team and in management
• Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
Regular training and supervision is always provided, along with development opportunities. Some of the Benefits and Rewards on offer: Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, 33 days holiday (inc bank holiday), Excellent Induction training, Ongoing career training and progression, Optional health care plan, Fantastic discounts and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers, Workplace Pension & Life Assurance Scheme.
Interviews are being held ASSOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDsfor posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and wewill endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agencyand Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of ourlive vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful,we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.