- Salary £20.00 per hour
- Location Brighton
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big BearRecruitment are on the hunt for Skilled Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) with anactive NMC pin number. The client compromises of three separate care homesoffering care to those who have needs associated with Old Age, Physical Disability,Dementia and those who have suffered from Stroke.
Candidatesmust have a strong clinical background, skills required for this role include:PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Beingresponsible for ordering, Storing and safe management and Administeringmedication.
The vacancy available 62 hours per week, Flexibility on rota– e.g. 1 week nights, 1 week days OR 2 weeks nights, 2 weeks days etc. Thiswill be a mixture of shifts, across days and nights.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Experience within a Nursing Home setting is Essentialas you will be working as the only Nurse on duty.
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of theclient group
Benefits for a RegisteredNurse:
• 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
• Excellent induction and on-going training
• Personal and career development opportunities
• Workplace Pension
• Free uniform
• £1,000 Welcome Bonus
• Pin number renewal paid*
• Optional health care plan
• Death in Service Scheme
Interviews are being held ASSOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY buttonnow!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts acrossthe UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, ClinicalLead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then pleasesend your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find theright position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agencyand Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of ourlive vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful,we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitableposition unless notified of otherwise.