- Salary £19 per hour
- Location Macclesfield
- Career Level Trained
- Experience Fresh
- Industry Elderly Care
Here at Big Bear Recruitment we are currentlyrecruiting for a Registered General Nurse within the Macclesfield on Nights. Theclient that I am representing is one of the UKs largest healthcare providers.They are currently in need of an experienced and passionate RGN.
The home is a 43 bedded nursing and residentialhome that cares for residents who suffer from
Old Age, Physical Disability, Cancer Care,Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease andStroke.
- NMC Pin will be covered.
- RCN online portfolio for your re-validation is paid for.
- Gin support with continual development whilst getting specialist internal and external training.
- You will also have the opportunity to progress your career development and leadership, and gain valuable management opportunities.
- You get exclusive staff discounts for shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more…..
- You also get up to £1000 reward with the employee referral for introducing a nurse to the trust.
- Identify patient care and requirements and meet the resident’s needs whilst following protocol.
- Be caring towards residents and welcoming and understanding towards the residents guest and family members.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Have a valid NMC Pin and clear DBS
- Experience of working with older people.
- Relevant training and experience in Peg Feeding, Wound Care, Syringe Drivers and also Personal care.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the residents of the care home.
If you are RGN/RMNqualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to workwith an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your lovedones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the RegisteredNurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts acrossthe UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, ClinicalLead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then pleasesend your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to findthe right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Businessthat specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies byvisiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain yourCV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notifiedof otherwise.