- Salary £19.67 - £25.42 per hour
- Location Worthing
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the lookout for Skilled Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin number, working with a local and intimate healthcare provider based in Worthing. One of Worthing’s oldest and largest employers have a 63 bedded service specialising in Older adults, those diagnosed with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Alzheimer’s, Challenging Behaviour and those with Physical Disabilities.
Candidates must have a strong clinical background, as this is a Dementia focused service.
Skills required for this role include: PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication.
This vacancy is working Full time 39 hours on Night shifts.
Minimum Requirements include:
• Registered Nurse Qualified – RGN or RMN
• Strong Dementia experience/knowledge
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting.
What the client can offer you:
• Competitive salaries
• 20-25 days holiday
• Pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Flexible shift patterns
• Free DBS check
• Free uniform
• Career progression – QCF support
• Supportive colleagues
• Staff recruitment incentive scheme
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts acrossthe UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agencyand Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of ourlive vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.