- Salary £33,327 - £40,011
- Location Dartford
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Convalescent Care
Big Bear Recruitment currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service which has scored Outstanding on their latest CQC Report.
The Healthcare Provider who runs the service is one of the leading brands across the UK and Europe and have a wide range of company benefits on offer to all successful Nurses which include:
- NMC annual pin payment covered.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- DBS paid for.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development.
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Interest-free travel ticket loans.
- Paid Breaks.
The service is a 49 bedded Care Home based in Dartford, Kent. The home is based in a village 5 miles from Dartford and is commutable from Swanley, Crockenhill, Horton Kirby and Sidcup. The service specialises in Palliative Care, Respite Care, Convalescence Care and also Dementia Care. Other Specialist Care Categories include Alzheimer’s and the care of the Elderly. To be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) role in Dartford you would have to adhere to the following criteria:
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Previous experience in Palliative Care and Elderly Care.
- Experience in a similar setting is desirable but not essential.
- Caring and compassionate nature.
Up to date training and experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.