- Salary £17.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Location Uxbridge
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for Skilled Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin number. This 40 bedded service is based in the Uxbridge area specialising in Older and Younger adults, those with Parkinson’s disease, Palliative Care, Motor Neurone Disease as well Convalescence and Respite Care.
Duties carried out: Responsibility of the well-being of residents, making sure all holistic needs are met. Mentoring the team and delivering clinical guidance. Carrying out assessments and evaluating care plans. Ensuring practices are meeting policies, standards and legislations.
This vacancy is working Full time days.
Requirements for this role include:
• A Qualified RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
• To coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
• Clinical skills required; PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication
Benefits and Rewards:
• Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
• Specially designed Nurse Pathway
• NMC annual pin payment covered
• Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
• Re-validation Champions
• Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
• Access to employee health benefits and discounts
• Interest free travel ticket loans
• Recognition schemes
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.