- Salary Up to £20.50 per hour
- Location Lowestoft
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Residential Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) with an active NMC pin number. The client is based in the Lowestoft area specialising with those diagnosed with Dementia, the Elderly, Younger Adults and those with Physical Disabilities.
Skills and Responsibilities required for this role include; PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care. Accurately assessing the needs of residents, Administering medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines, Ensuring residents care plans are completed and maintained, Providing high quality care and promoting independence.
This vacancy is working 36 hours per week, mixed Days and Nights.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Benefits and Rewards:
• Free learning and development
• £1000 Welcome bonus
• Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Accommodation available if required
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• Paid breaks
• Uniform provided
• Costs for an enhanced DBS
• Work a 12-hour shift and your meal is included
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.