- Salary £20 PH
- Location Brighton
- Industry Elderly Care
Registered Nurse (RN/RGN/RMN), Brighton
Full Time/ 33-44 Hours
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Registered Nurse in the Brighton area who is looking for a permeant position with a family run healthcare provider. The perfect candidate will need to be skilled and experienced.
The home beds 105 residents, separated into smaller units. The Registered Care Categories: are Dementia, Old Age, and Sensory Impairment and specialist care categories include Alzheimer’s and Stroke.
To be considered for this role as a Registered Nurse you will need:
- A clean and valid NMC PIN
- Clear DBS
- A proven record of accomplishment of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with us.
- Past experience within a nursing homes
Working with this Healthcare Provider comes its benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Pin number renewal paid*
- Optional health care plan
- Death in Service Scheme
If you are RNLD/RMN qualified, have the unique qualities required for this role, and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you would expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RNLD/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.