- Salary £18.36 p/h - £20.40 p/h
- Location Harrogate
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are working with a well-established charitable organisation based in the Harrogate area who are on the hunt for skilled Registered Nurses (RGN), looking for a change in environment. This service specialises in Older adults, those diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Skills required for this role include: PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication.
This vacancy is working 39 hours Day shifts.
Minimum Requirements include:
• Registered General Nurse with an active NMC Pin.
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Strong Leadership & Management skills.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Benefits and Rewards:
• Overtime rates
• 30 days annual leave (inc, bank holidays)
• Flexible benefits including buying and selling holiday,
• Life assurance
• High street discounts
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.