|Date Added:||Oct 12, 2017|
|Pay:||£37,584 per annum|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
Attach your CV
Big Bear Recruitment are on the look out for a Skilled Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) to join one of the UK's Leading Healthcare providers in the Normanton area. A Registered Nurse is required to work within this 68 bedded Nursing Home specialising in Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Old Age, Physical Disability, Alzheimer's and Cancer Care.
This service is looking for a Nurse who has the desire to deliver high quality care within an environment focusing on residential, nursing and dementia care related needs. The home focuses on quality training and career developing opporuntities for all nurses apart of the home's team!
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN,RMN or RNLD qualified with the NMC (Valid Pin)
• Up to date clinical practices, preferably in relation to neurological rehabilitation experience
• Acting within the Nursing and Midwifery Council code of professional conduct standards ensuring that the staff adhere to the policies, procedures and guidelines of the Hospital
• Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments
• Helpful to service users and colleagues
• Being aware of the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
• Previous experience working within a Nursing Home or with Dementia patients
Benefits of the Job:
• Career development
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits
• Time and half for Bank Holidays
• 5 weeks annual leave
This role is Permanent working Full time days with Paid Breaks & Bank Holidays. Interviews are being held as soon as possible, so if you have these imitable qualities for this career developing role click the APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.