|Date Added:||Oct 12, 2017|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
Attach your CV
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the look out for a Skilled Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is looking for a new and exciting challenge within a nursing home setting making sure standards aof care are maintained at a high level. The Home currently have a Registered Nurse and Clincal Lead role vacant both working on the Nursing Unit working Full time Days.
The purpose built service is a 77 bedded nursing home located in Wrexham, providing care for Dementia patients, those with Mental Health Condition and the Elderly. This Well Respected Healthcare Provider pride themselves on providing the best care possible for every resident, the home is committed to maximising the it's potential for good physical, mental and emotional health, providing compassionate care from a team of thoroughly trained staff.
• Administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with the company's procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Ensure all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the care home and the creation of an atmosphere conductive to the best interests of the service users.
• Duties may include covering running the nursing unit in absence of the unit manager/clinical lead.
• Ensure that service users care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with service users, relatives and other health care professionals and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
• Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
• Valid NMC Pin.
• Clear DBS.
• RGN/RMN Qualified.
• Organised and Approachable character.
• Wanting to learn and develop attitude.
• Always striving to achieve the very best results.
• Caring comes as a second nature.
Interview's are being held as soon as possible so If you believe you have what it takes then hit the APPLY button today!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking registered nurses RGN's, RMN's & RNLD's for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.