|Date Added:||Dec 20, 2017|
|Pay:||Up to £48,000 per annum|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
Attach your CV
Big Bear Recruitment are on the look out for a Highly Experienced Mental Health Nurse looking to take the next step in their career for a Quality Lead role in the Bradford area. A Quality Lead Nurse (RMN) is required to work within this 63 bedded Hospital split into four wards that provide male and female Low Secure care, female PICU and female Personality Disorder.
The suitable RMN will require experience of quality improvement and audits to provide an oversight for the Hospitals clinical service. Working with multi-disciplinary colleagues to monitor and improve standards, along with supporting the Clinical Manager overseeing all aspects of Governance, Quality Checks and Audits. This purpose built hospital supports individual patients to help fulfill their potential in a therapeutic manner, aswell as continually improving their quality of life meeting all aspects of holistic needs.
Minimum Requirements include:
• Working within a complex environment is desirable
• Evidence of managing change; coaching, motivating and developing others
• RMN qualified with the NMC
• Up to date clinical practices, preferably in relation to Mental Health
• Previous experience working within a Hospital
Benefits of the Job:
• Annual bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free Life Assurance
• A Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme and Discount Centre
• Childcare vouchers
• Health Cash Plan
• Paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave
• In addition we offer subsidised meals and free car parking
Interviews are being held as soon as possible, so if you have these qualities for this Fantastic Senior role click the APPLY button now!