|Date Added:||Jan 24, 2018|
|Pay:||£15.50 per hour|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
Attach your CV
We have a career developing opportunity that has arisen in the North Shields area working with one of the leading healthcare providers for Nursing Home's in the UK!!
Big Bear are on the lookout for a Skilled Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active pin number who is looking for an exciting new challenge specializing in Palliative and Dementia Care. The home itself is committed to specialist training for staff, enabling residents to feel at home and allowing them to maintain high level of independence and self-worth. Candidates must have a strong clinical background as they will be dealing with residents diagnosed with Dementia, Younger Adults, those with Mental Health Conditions and Challenging Behaviour. The home is split into two units, a dementia unit and specialist male only service with challenging behaviour.
The Home Manager is on the search for a RMN looking to work 44 hours Days OR an RGN working 22/33 hours Days.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN/RMN qualified with the NMC
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice,
• Safe management and administration of medications and providing high standard of nursing care
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly.
• Organised and approachable person.
Benefits and Rewards:
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Opportunity for progression within the company
• Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
• On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
• Refer a friend scheme
Interviews are being held as soon as possible, so if you have these suitable qualities for this career developing role click the APPLY button now!