|Date Added:||Dec 03, 2018|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
|Contact Phone:||0116 461 0132|
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a qualified Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with an active NMC pin number. The client is based in the Wakefield area specialising with those diagnosed with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Eating Disorders, Challenging Behaviour, Head/Brain Injury, Parkinson’s disease, Younger and Older adults.
Skills and Responsibilities required for this role include; PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care. Accurately assessing the needs of residents, Administering medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines, Ensuring residents care plans are completed and maintained, Providing high quality care and promoting independence.
This well established service is a General Nursing Home with no EMI units, it has been rated one of the top care homes in the Northern area. The staff to patient ratio is 1 nurse to 20 residents.
The hours available are 3 day shifts per week, 8 till 8.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
• Flexible and hard working
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
• Organised and approachable person
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Benefits and Rewards:
• Free learning and development
• Paid breaks
• Uniform provided
• Costs for an enhanced DBS
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.