PERIPATETIC NURSE (RGN/RMN)
£18PH + PAID BREAKS
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service based around 6 miles from Edinburgh. As the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) you would need to be flexible as you would be required to work the majority of the time in the one service that is based close to Edinburgh. There are 2 homes within a 5/10 mile radius of the home, in which you would be required to cover shifts at as and when needed. Example of this would be holiday cover or sickness cover of day shifts. In return the healthcare provider in question is able to offer the successful nurse the following:
The service is a 111 bedded nursing home based in Midlothian which cares for Dementia and Elderly Residents. Other specialist care categories the home cares for include Alzheimer's, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease. There are high standards set in the home as on the most recent Quality Grades scored the service has scored 4 across the board. To be considered for the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) position you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Learning and development.
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme.
- Paid Breaks.
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts.
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes.
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses.
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of Elderly & Dementia care
- Past experience working in nursing homes.
- Flexible to work day shifts.
- Able to cover day shifts in up to 2 homes around Midlothian.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.