Big Bear Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nuse looking to grow a career within a Charitable organization. The position is based in the Lanarkshire area.
The position is paying between £18-£20 per hour, to be considered for the higher end of the pay spectrum you would have the chance to mentor care assistants and help them grow and develop within the Healthcare industry.
The Home is 78 bedded and is purpose-built to cater for the elderly, based in a rural area with jaw-dropping scenery. The home received "GOOD" across all boards from the Care Inspectorate.
If you wish to be considered for the Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position in Bristol you would need to adhere to the following criteria in order to be shortlisted:
To be considered for the shortlisting process you would need to have relevant training and experience in:
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Valid NMC pin number with no restrictions.
- Clear DBS.
- Experience in Elderly and Dementia care.
- Previous experience in care/nursing homes - Desirable
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- Must have the ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families.
- The individual is a good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- Peg Feeding
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Syringe Drive
If you are an RGN/RMN qualified with a valid and clear NMC pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the APPLY button today. If you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 4610129.
Big Bear Recruitment group is always seeking RGN’s/RMN’s/RNLD’s for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you