Big Bear Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity available for a skilled registered nurse (RGN/RMN) who is looking for a permanent position in Cirencester. Our client is a well-known healthcare provider. The Home at full capacity beds at 60 residents and cares for the elderly who suffer from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke, and Dementia. The home has received "Good" CQC Report.
To be considered for the specific shortlisting process with the home you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Valid and clear nmc pin number.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of elderly care and other care categories such as dementia.
- Experience working in nursing homes.
- Peg feeding.
- Wound care.
- Syringe drivers.
- Tracheostomy care.
- Personal care.
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Access to employee health benefits and discount
- Interest-free travel ticket loans
- Cover the cost of your DBS Check
If you are RGN/RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNsand RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you