Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a Skilled Registered Nurse (RMN) with an active NMC pin number looking for a challenge. The role available is for a Unit Manager (RMN/RGN) based on a 100 bedded Home which specialises with Old Age, Physical Disability, Parkinson's Disease and Stroke. The home has received a "GOOD" CQC Report.
Responsibilities for this role include: • Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• Responsible for leading a team of nursing and care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication
• Plan rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
• Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
• Writing records
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
The Healthcare provider has a high standard of care and upholds a good reputation in the local area. The home has a received a “GOOD” CQC report. With this the home expects the following from all nurses across the country:
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes.
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at alltimes.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
The successful Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) will be entitled to a wide range of benefits provided by the healthcare provider which include:
- NMC annual pin payment covered.
- Re-validation Champions.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Paid Breaks.
- Interest-free travel ticket loans.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.