|Date Added:||Jan 09, 2019|
|Pay:||£17.00 per hour|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
|Contact Phone:||0116 262 3733|
My client specialise in providing quality residential care for the elderly across their group of care homes. The clients modern, purpose-built care home in Kent has beautifully maintained gardens and has been carefully designed to offer the advanced facilities residents need, whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere.
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to become part of their team.
Your key duties will include:
· Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
· Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions
· Administering Medications
· Carrying out risk assessments
· Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
· Care planning
· Monitoring care delivery
· Assisting our residents as necessary
· Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
· Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
If you have the above skills, experience, drive and commitment then you are what we are seeking to join their team.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support from their management team and a generous, competitive package, including your NMC fees paid. You will also have career development opportunities and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
If this is of interest, please attach a copy of your CV and we will contact you with further information.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.