|Date Added:||Dec 11, 2018|
|Pay:||£16.00 per hour|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
|Contact Phone:||0116 461 0132|
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for Skilled Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin number. The client is based in the Nantwich area specialising with those diagnosed with Dementia with a Separate Dementia Care Unit, Older adults, those with Alzheimer’s.
Candidates must have a strong clinical background, as they will be dealing with patients diagnosed Dementia. Skills required for this role include: PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication.
The vacancies available are for both Days OR Nights.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Benefits and Rewards:
• Support towards renewal of PIN registration
• Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
• Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Employee of the month scheme
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.