|Date Added:||Dec 11, 2018|
|Pay:||£33,415 per annum|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
|Contact Phone:||0116 461 0132|
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for Skilled Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin number. The client compromises of three separate care homes offering care to those who have needs associated with Old Age, Physical Disability, Mental Health Conditions and those diagnosed with Dementia.
The specific care home successful candidates will be working on is a custom built 24 bedded unit delivering care for clients of 50 years and over who needs are associated with Old age, Frailty and Physical needs.
Candidates must have a strong clinical background, skills required for this role include: PEG feeds, Catheter care, Wound care, Keeping precise, up to date records, Being responsible for ordering, Storing and safe management and Administering medication.
The vacancy available is 42 hours Nights. Shifts are 8pm till 8am. Staff to patient ratio within this service would be 1 Night Nurses between 21 clients.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin.
• Experience within a Nursing Home setting is Essential as you will be working as the only Nurse on duty.
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
Benefits and Rewards:
• Support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager.
• Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
• Full support if required with Revalidation.
• Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation.
• RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation.
• Joint working with Universities to provide student placements with the Healthcare provider’s homes with additional benefits to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
• DBS check provided free of charge.
• Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses
• Pay 12.1% holiday pay on every hour that a nurse works up to a max of 167 hours per month.
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.