Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC Pin number. The client is based in the Canden Town area specialising with Old age and Younger adults. The home beds 52 residents and in May 2017 received a "GOOD" CQC Report.
The Health Care provider is one of the UK's Largets, Requirements for the role include:
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC Pin
- Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
- Flexible and hard working
- Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
- Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
- Organised and approachable person
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes.
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.