Big Bear Recruitment are currently searching for a Home Manager for the UK's largest Charitable Organisation. The ideal candidate will need to be highly qualified and skilled motivated and have a passion for the care and well-being of all staff and residents.
The Home is a purpose built 48 bedded The service supports the pursuit of a relaxing retirement, respecting the privacy and dignity of all involved while ensuring that carers are available day and night.
£48,180 per annum plus a bonus of up to £8,000 subject to qualifying terms and conditions.
Pension, Holidays 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discount Scheme and DBS provided
Requirements for this role include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC pin
• Minimum 2 years Nursing Home Manager Experience essential
• Registered Managers award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in care Level 4/5
• Have extensive experience of working with vulnerable adults including those with complex nursing needs and dementia care needs
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
• In-Depth knowledge of health and social care regulation
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
• Strong people management skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Engaging communication skills
• Effectively market the home and maintain good levels of occupancy
• Provide accurate reports to the Regional Manager within designated timescales
• Comply with all policies and procedures
• Working in partnership with commissioners
If you are RGN/ RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you