REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
£18.32PH - PAID BREAKS + £2 NIGHT ENHANCEMENT
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the hunt for a skilled and highly qualified Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service based in Essex working Full Time Night Shifts. The home is have scored Good on their latest CQC Report and are specifically interested in a nurse who can maintain these high standards. For any successful nurse the healthcare provider in question are willing to offer:
- Autonomy to practice.
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development.
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120) after 12 months service.
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check.
- £2 Night enhancement.
The service is a 52 bedded home that is based in the city of Chelmsford, Essex. The home specialises in Elderly Care and Parkinson Disease. Other specialist care categories within the service include Stroke and Younger Adults. To be considered for the shortlisting process for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) role you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Flexible to work night shifts.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of Elderly Care.
- Past experience working in nursing homes - Desirable.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.