Big Bear Recruitment is currently working on behalf of one of our respected Healthcare providers who is searching for a highly driven and skilled Commissioning Home Manager for a brand new purpose built 80 Bedded home in the beautiful area of Henley-on-Thames.
The 80-bed care home in Henley-on-Thames will feature the state-of-the-art facilities. These facilities will include a cinema, café, restaurant, celebrations room, hair salon and therapy room as well as being surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens. The home is due to open in Autumn 2019.
For this Commisioning Home Manager Role you will need the following:
The Role will include:
- Previous experience of commissioning a home - Essential.
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Strong commercial business awareness with P+L Accountability and Sales and Marketing expertise.
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements.
- Registration with the CQC.
- Experience in turning homes around.
- Budgets for the service.
- Providing care packages for families.
- Daily running of the home.
- Ensuring the home is filled to its full capacity.
- Working tirelessly to provide a safe and caring environment for residents and staff in the home.
- Development of staff.
As the head of the home, strong leadership and coaching skills are paramount. Communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike. This role will offer a highly competitive salary and the following benefits:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- An optional health care plan
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129 or email email@example.com
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.