|Date Added:||Jan 11, 2019|
|Pay:||£18.00 per hour|
|Work Hours:||Full Time|
|Contact Phone:||0116 262 3733|
£18.00 per hour + Benefits
Eastbourne, East Sussex
My client is a well-respected healthcare provider with a multi-award-winning 46 bed home based in two delightful period houses in Eastbourne. My client offers care for elderly and physical disability residents.
We are looking for experienced Clinical Lead Nurse who has good knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act and be able to put this knowledge into practice, as well as guiding others. The ideal candidate will need to ensure the clinical/care needs of the home meet the required standards as well as ensuring the safe delivery of nursing care. You will also need to work closely with the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager assisting with pre-admission assessments as well as regularly reviewing care plans and implementing changes as and when required.
· Experience in a care environment in a senior nursing role or above
· RGN/ RMN qualified
· Valid NMC PIN number
· Strong communication skills including both oral and written
· A forward facing, organised individual with attention to detail.
· Competitive Salary
· Payment of your NMC fees
· Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
· Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
· Progression Opportunities
· Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If the above is of interest, please attach a copy of your CV when applying for this post or call Todd on 0116 461 0164 for further information.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.