£17 to £18.18 per hour – dependent on skills, capability and experience.
Weekend enhancement up to £22.72/hour.
Overtime up to £20.18/hour & Bank Holiday Rate up to £27.27/hour
Big Bear Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the Guildford area for an Award winning Healthcare provider with great career progression available.
The home is 28 bedded designed in the 1920s by famous architect Oliver Hill, this elegant and welcoming home is surrounded by four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. It has been carefully designed and modernised to create a pleasant, well-equipped care home for older residents. 24-hour nursing care is available, and we also care for residents living with Parkinson's, as well as convalescence and palliative care.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
What we’ll offer you in return
If you are RGN/ RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
- Autonomy to practice
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.