REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
£21PH - PAID BREAKS - NIGHTS
WEEKEND ENHANCEMENTS OF - £26.25PH
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on a search for a highly skilled and dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service based in Surrey which has received a Good CQC rating in all areas. The home is looking for 1 Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) on Full-Time Night shifts to complete their night's team of nurses. The healthcare provider who is in charge of the service is one of the biggest and most respected healthcare providers in UK and Europe and are willing to the successful nurse:
The service is a 30 bedded home based in Leatherhead, Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Woking and Epsom. The care home specialises in Dementia and Elderly Care and also specialises in Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Hearing Impairment, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathic and Orthopaedic. If you are wishing to be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120).
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Interest-free travel ticket loans.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44).
- Paid Breaks.
- £26.25ph weekend enhancements.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
- RGN/RMN qualified - Essential.
- Clear DBS.
- Able to work night shifts - Desirable.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions - Essential.
- Experience in Dementia and Elderly Care.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment - Desirable.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.