Big Bear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is highly skilled and qualified in the Golder Green area of London paying Up to £18.32 + BUPA benefits (equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6) + Paid breaks for the UK's biggest healthcare providers
The Home is a 36 Bedded home situated in a vibrant and friendly suburb of London and within walking distance of the local shops, cafes and restaurants. A well-established nursing home for elderly residents, with two well-furnished lounges for our residents to relax in, with a sun terrace looking out onto the pretty garden.
The dedicated team of care assistants and registered nurses are on-hand 24-hours a day providing support when it's needed. They tailor the care we offer to each individual, ensuring each of our residents leads as full and active a life as possible.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
What we’ll offer you in return
- Autonomy to practice
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
If you are RGN/ RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.