REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
£17PH - £18.18PH
OVERTIME, WEEKEND AND BANK HOLIDAY ENHANCEMENT
Big Bear Recruitment currently have a new and exciting role for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) practising in a 28 bedded service which cares for Elderly and Dementia Residents. The home specialises in Parkinson's Disease and Stroke and is located in Guildford, Surrey. The service is also commutable from Woking, Aldershot, Farnham and Leatherhead. As the healthcare provider who is in charge of the home are one of the biggest and most respected in the UK and in Europe and have an excellent benefits package on offer for any successful nurses which include:
To be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Guildford you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Paid Breaks.
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120).
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44).
- Weekend enhancement of up to £22.72ph.
- Overtime up to £20.18ph.
- Bank holiday enhancement up to £27.27ph.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment - Desirable.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions - Essential.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified - Essential.
- Up to date training and experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care - Essential.
- Experience in Dementia and Elderly Care.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.