REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
£18PH + PAID BREAKS
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service which has scored a Good rating in every area possible on their recent CQC Report. The service is based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire and is a 75 bedded home which specialises in Parkinson's Disease. Other Care Categories in the service include Dementia and Old Age. The healthcare provider is willing to offer successful nurses:
To be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Borehamwood you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- NMC annual pin payment covered.
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Cost of your DBS Check covered.
- Paid breaks
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment - Desirable.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions - Essential.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified - Essential.
- Experience in Dementia and Elderly Care.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.