Big Bear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Unit Lead/Senior Nurse (RNLD/RMN/RGN) in the area of surrey for one of the UK's Largest Healthcare providers, who needs to be highly skilled and qualified.
Up to £18.24/hour + Benefits + Paid Breaks
The Home is 73 Bedded set in four acres of tranquil grounds, providing a safe, relaxing atmosphere for residents and visitors in the leafy suburb of Claygate. With shops within walking distance, it's highly accessible, linked to the main bus and train routes.
The Home currently has a CQC rating as good.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• Responsible for leading a team of nursing and care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication
• Plan rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
• Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
• Writing records
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
The Healthcare provider has a high standard of care and upholds a good reputation in the local area, with this the home expects the following from all nurses across the country:
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes.
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
A competitive salary and benefits, equivalent to NHS band 6 that include:
- Paid breaks included
- A starting salary reflective of your skills and experience, with the chance to increase as you train and develop
- Our ‘Smile Everyday’ health and wellbeing package
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata), including bank holidays
- Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- Interest-free travel ticket loans
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
If you are RGN/ RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.