Big Bear Recruitment are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the Southampton area. The Healthcare provider has a high standard of care and upholds a good reputation in the local area. The home has a received a “GOOD” CQC report.
The home is a purpose built 68 bedde home in Southern Hampshire provides nursing and residential care for up to 68 young adults with physical disabilities (YPD), as well as older people, who are unable to live independently at home.
The specialist Home for YPD provides personalised care and support for young adults, specifically tailored to their individual needs.
Their highly skilled nurses, carers and ancillary staff create a welcoming and homely environment, promoting independence and quality of life, regardless of age or progression of illness.
The home is purpose-built with spacious and comfortable lounges, enabling residents to relax and spend time with family and friends. Every bedroom has en-suite facilities, a television, telephone point and Wi-Fi, while some offer views of the gardens. Residents are encouraged to accessorise their rooms to their own personal tastes.
With this the home expects the following from all nurses across the country:
The successful Nurse (RGN/RMN) will be entitled to a wide range of benefits provided by the healthcare provider which include:
- a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes.
- a clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
- Autonomy to practice.
- NMC annual pin payment covered.
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses.
- Re-validation Champions.
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral.
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Paid Breaks.
- Interest-free travel ticket loans.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.