UNIT MANAGER (RGN/RMN)
£35,315 + PAID BREAKS
Big Bear Recruitment are currently on the search for a Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) to manage to small Dementia Units in a service based in Edinburgh. The role would include Clinical and also some supernumerary hours also. The home is a 95 bedded service which cares for Elderly Residents and also Residents who suffer from Dementia. Other Specialist Care Categories include Head/Brain Injuries and also Stroke. As the healthcare provider in charge of the service is one of the leading healthcare providers in Europe they have an excellent Benefits Scheme in place for successful nurses which includes:
To be considered for the Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) in Edinburgh you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Paid breaks included
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata), including bank holidays
- Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- Interest-free travel ticket loans
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment - Essential.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions - Essential.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified - Essential.
- Dementia and Elderly Care experience and training.
- Experience in a senior management role in a nursing home environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Care Inspectorate reports.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.