REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
NIGHTS - £18PH - £20PH
Big Bear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a service based in Bristol. The ideal nurse is somebody who is able to maintain the Good CQC Report scored in the latest inspection and also have relevant training and experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care. The healthcare provider in question is a nonprofit and charitable organisation with services across the UK and pride themselves on the high standard of care they provide for their residents. Nurses who are on board with their company ethos are entitled to:
The service is a 75 bedded home based Bristol close to Stoke Gifford. The service cares for Elderly Residents and also Residents who suffer from Dementia. To be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Competitive hourly rates between £18ph - £20ph.
- Paid Breaks.
- 30 days holiday.
- Life Assurance.
- Discount Scheme.
- Free uniform & DBS.
- Learning and development.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
- Experience in Dementia and Elderly Care.
- Clear DBS.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number with no restrictions - Essential.
- RGN/RMN qualified - Essential.
- Up to date training and experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care - Essential.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment - Desirable.
- Able to work night shifts - Desirable.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.