Big Bear Recruitment are currently recruiting for an highly skilled and qualifed Deouty Manager in the Sheffield area for one of the UK's largest healthcare providers who have a 87 beded services. Its highly professional team is experienced in Parkinson’s, nursing, palliative, convalescence and respite care.
The home consists of two two-storey houses that both have well-furnished sitting rooms, spacious dining rooms and bedrooms with en-suite facilities. The lower floor is specially adapted for those with physical frailties and there is good wheelchair access throughout.
Residents’ individual food preferences are incorporated into daily menus and discussed with individuals shortly after its arrival. There is always a choice of hot and cold dishes and snacks and drinks are available throughout the day.
With this the home expects the following from all nurses across the country:
The successful Nurse (RGN/RMN) will be entitled to a wide range of benefits provided by the healthcare provider which include:
- a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence.
- proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships.
- willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes.
- a clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise.
- respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
- A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest-free travel ticket loans
- Cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call James Naylor direct on 0116 4610129
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.