PERIPATETIC NURSE (RGN/RMN)
SALARY UP TO £44,928
Big Bear Recruitment currently have a new and exciting opening available working as a Peripatetic Nurse based at a service based near to the Aberdeen Airport. As the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) you would be required to work Days shifts which would consist of 12 hours per shift. You would work the majority of the time in the one service that is based in Aberdeen. There are 2 homes within a 5/10 mile radius of the home, in which you would be required to cover Day shifts. An example of this would be holiday cover or sickness cover of day shifts. In return the healthcare provider in question is able to offer the successful nurse the following:
The service is a 102 bedded home which is split into separate units which care for Elderly Residents and also Residents who are suffering from Dementia. There are high standards set in the home as on the most recent Care Inspectorate Report the service has scored 4's and 5's. To be considered for the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) position you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Learning and development.
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme.
- Paid Breaks.
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts.
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes.
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses.
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of Elderly & Dementia care
- Past experience working in nursing homes.
- Flexible to work day shifts.
- Able to cover day shifts in up to 2 homes around Aberdeen.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.