REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN)
UP TO £32,967
NEUROLOGICAL CARE CENTRE
Big Bear Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to practise in a Neurological service based in Aberdeen. The Care and Support and Staffing sections on the Care Inspectorate Report are a 6 and the healthcare provider in charge of the service is a charitable organisation who are non-profit and take great pride in the care delivered to all of their patients. For successful nurses the organisation in charge are willing to offer:
The service based in Aberdeen mainly cares for 18 people with Spinal conditions, Head and Brain Injuries, Huntington’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. The care centre provides specialist neurological care, rehabilitation and support tailored to the individual needs of people with a range of neurological conditions. To be considered for the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position you would need to adhere to the following criteria:
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%).
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays.
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday.
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
- Referral scheme of up to £500.
- Carer’s leave policy.
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Staff loans and company car loans.
- Free parking and subsidised meals.
Successful nurses would also need to have relevant training and also experience in Wound Care, PEG Feeding, Syringe Drivers and also Personal Care.
- Valid and clear NMC Pin number.
- Clear DBS.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of Elderly & Dementia care
- Past experience in Neurological care.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position call, Tom Whitsey direct on 0116 4610131.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.