Big Bear Recruitment are currently searching for a experienced Home Manager (RGN/RMN) within the Birmingham area, the ideal candidate will need to be highly driven and skilled with CQC turn around experience. The client that we represent is a well respected health care provider.
40 hours per week - Shift pattern - Shifts to be discussed at interview.
£55K per annum.
The home cares for those who have residential, dementia and nursing needs or who just require a short-term respite stay. The home aims to tailor care for each individual, for the mind as well as the body, in an atmosphere of companionship and fun, combined with respect and dignity. There is a wide programme of daily activities to suit all needs and plenty of space for socialising and entertaining friends and family. All visitors are warmly welcomed and cross-generational contact is encouraged.
If you are an RGN/RMN qualified with a valid and clear NMC pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the APPLY button today. If you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 4610129.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN-Experience in Managing a Nursing and Residential Home is essential.
- Passionate about Dementia care.
- Experience in providing and reviewing care assessments and plans in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Expertise in recruiting, developing and managing a team.
- Knowledge of working towards budgets.
- Capable of increasing occupancy and marketing the home as a brand.
- Excellent communication skills-confident working with local authorities and building new contacts.
- RGN/RMN qualified
- Clear and valid NMC Pin number.
Big Bear Recruitment group is always seeking RGN’s/RMN’s/RNLD’s for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.