- Salary Up to £18.00 per hour
- Location Huntingdon
- Career Level Trained
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Convalescent Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for qualified Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) with an active NMC pin number. The client is based in the Huntingdon area, a specialist 9 bedded service. The service provides support for those with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions, Younger Adults, Epilepsy, Autism/ASD and complex needs.
The home provides accommodation with varying levels of needs and abilities, some in self-contained apartments, and for this has been awarded the winner of the Healthcare Design Awards 2019.
This vacancy is working 36 hours per week on Mixed shifts, Days and Nights.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RMN/RNLD Qualified with an active NMC Pin.
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to those with Learning Disabilities. • Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting.
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
Benefits and Rewards:
• Free learning and development
• £1000 Welcome bonus
• Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Accommodation available if required
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• Paid breaks
• Uniform provided
• Costs for an enhanced DBS
• Work a 12-hour shift and your meal is included
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.