- Salary £9.30 - £10.77 per hour
- Location Shefford
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Residential Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are working with a well-established charitable organisation based in the Shefford area who are on the hunt for passionate, dedicated Healthcare Assistants. This newly built Residential service opened in 2017 specialising in Dementia Care, and require experienced Care Assistants in assisting individuals with Alzheimer’s, those with Parkinson’s Disease, suffered from Stroke’s and Older adults.
The successful candidates will be focusing on delivering high quality and personal care to individuals of the service, assisting with their holistic and physical needs. This service prides itself in providing a homely, personalised environment making sure resident’s feel right at home.
The vacancies available are working Full time 39 hours Days OR 33-44 hours Night shifts.
Senior Care Assistant role working 39 hours Days is also available.
Minimum Requirements include:
• NVQ qualified in Level 2 Health and Social Care or a minimum of 2 years Care experience.
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
• Experience in caring for Elderly residents and residents who suffer from Dementia
• Flexible and hardworking
• Organised and approachable person
• Previous experience is desirable but the right approach and willingness to undertake full training is more important.
Working with one of the UK’s leading charitable organisations the benefits they offer include:
• 28 days annual leave (inc, bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Flexible benefits including buying and selling holiday,
• Life assurance
• High street discounts
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.