- Salary £37,234 - £41,371 per annum rata
- Location Birmingham
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for a Skilled Registered Nurse(RGN/RMN) looking for challenge and career progression for a Senior Night Nurse role working withone of the UK’s leading health care providers within Palliative and Dementia Care.
The client is based in the Birmingham area specialising with those diagnosed with Dementia, Elderly Care, those suffering with Alzheimer’s and Stroke patients.
This specialist and purpose-built nursing home is split into two different buildings, one is providing accommodation to those with nursing and dementia needs, the second specialising in nursing care with general care needs.
Your duties will include;
• Supporting the delivery of the quality care
• Working closely with the General Manager, taking on leadership duties in their absence
• Ensuring care standards to motivating the team
• Leading by example and monitoring standards through regular audits, supervised clinical practice and checking our regulatory compliance
• Setting the highest standards and draw on your skills to develop and deliver strategies that will help you achieve your goals
• Managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments
• HR experience, a strong knowledge of sales and marketing, understanding of budget management, and a record of accomplishment of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
Minimum Requirements include;
• RGN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
• Experience in a similar role is Essential
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
• Organised and approachable person
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
This vacancy is working 36 hours per week on Nights.
Benefits and Rewards:
• Overtime rates
• 30 days annual leave (inc, bank holidays)
• Flexible benefits including buying and selling holiday,
• Life assurance
• High street discounts
• Free Uniform
• Free DB
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, ClinicalLead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.