- Salary £18 per hour
- Location Henley-on-Thames
Title: Senior Nurse/Unit Lead (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Salary: £18 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Job Ref: NKJ3774
Big Bear Recruitment are working closely with a Charity organisation nearby the town of Henley-on-Thames and are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join their team.
Being a homely 64 bedded Service, the Care Centre has a café and a hair salon for patients and residents to make the most of and to make their time as comforting and as enjoyable as possible. The position itself will be within their 16-bedded Intermediate Care Unit, where admissions are from the NHS, having gone through a period of rehabilitation within an Acute Ward.
We are ideally looking for Applicants with previous experience working with the elderly but more so those with experience Managing teams and being the go-to individual at the time of need. You will also be responsible for the quality of Nursing and training but ultimately, reporting to the Management team to evaluate overall performance in maintaining the excellent reputation that they built up.
If this is an opportunity you think you would be interested in, Apply for this position now!
What you can take advantage of expect to receive in return:
- Access to continuous professional development (CPD) and training diploma with nationally recognised professional qualifications.
- Regular performance development reviews with awards and ceremonies – the opportunity to grow and think about what you want now, and in the future
- Access to specialist internal and external training
- Pension scheme
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
- Competitive travel allowance
- Free car parking
As a Registered Nurse, you will need to have a current RGN/RMN/RNLD NMC registration, the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
If you have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
If you would like to set up a meeting to go and view the service, get a feel for the environment and discuss possible employment opportunities then please Call 0116 2081280 or click Apply Now!