- Salary £17.60ph
- Location Thame
Title: Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Ref: NK1998
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a recently refurbished Care Centre. The Service is situated between Oxford and Aylesbury, nearby the town of Moreton and is ran by one of the UK’s largest charitable organisations.
It caters for patients suffering from Dementia and as well as those with Neurological conditions and Physical disabilities, predominantly the elderly. With strong links to the local community and nearby Services, there is an emphasis on promoting an active lifestyle and one that Staff are also stressed upon, to make patients’ lives as fulfilling as possible,
We are ideally looking for candidates with previous experience working with the elderly as well as within Palliative care and being a 70 bedded Service, willing to be up for a challenge!
If this is an opportunity you think you would be interested in, Apply for this position now!
What you can take advantage of expect to receive in return:
- Access to continuous professional development (CPD) and training diploma with nationally recognised professional qualifications.
- Regular performance development reviews with awards and ceremonies – the opportunity to grow and think about what you want now, and in the future
- Access to specialist internal and external training
- Pension scheme
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
- Competitive travel allowance
- Free car parking
As a Registered Nurse, you will need to have a current RGN/RMN/RNLD NMC registration, the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
If you have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you would expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
If you would like to set up a meeting to go and view the service, get a feel for the environment and discuss possible employment opportunities then please Call 0116 2081280 or click Apply Now!